1) My learning goals include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- understanding what the 'PLE paradigm' covers, and what it implies for formal education
- making new (online) friends, with whom i can discuss (mostly) PLE related stuff
- deepen my reflections on PLE, and get more thoughts out in the clear
- widen my learning network for the PLE/PLN topic
- assemble more academic resources on PLEs
- formulate a (somewhat) coherent framework regarding PLEs that i can share with educators
2) My expectations regarding practice come from a trainer's perspective: i want to articulate a framework i can put to test with 'traditional' teachers and other non-formal NGO-type groups. Actually, i would go as far as trying to get that framework tested in informal groups i work with.
Also, since i've recently joined a virtual team/organization that delivers trainings, i hope i can enrich what we do with the application of pertinent elements of both MOOC styled educational activities and PLEs approaches.